1Nephi 3:7 And it came to pass that I, Nephi, said unto my father: I will go and do the things which the Lord hath commanded, for I know that the Lord giveth no commandements unto the children of men, save he shall prepare a way for them that they may accomplish the thing which he commandeth them.

Monday, March 14, 2011

Don't worry I didn't get eaten by a Massive Wave

 I can't believe it is pretty much spring time already! The kids here are already on spring break.  I also can't believe that Alan has malaria, that’s crazy!  I thought that was so funny that mom texted Kalu Oyama to see if i was ok, haha, she loves you mom!  Don't worry though, nothing even happened. It was pretty annoying because the alarm warning went off every hour on the hour, even all through the night... ugh.. and then we had to wake up at 5:00 so we could go to zone conference but then that was cancelled because the airport was closed down. We didn't find this out though until we were like an hour away from our pad. So we just had to turn around and then we didn't have anything planned for that day because we were going to be gone pretty much all day to the zone conference so we drove around and tried to visit people.  It was a very slow tough week.  We had to go to Hilo a lot again and for some reason no one was home ever! We only taught like 5 lessons.  One lady even shewed us away…We knocked on her door and she opened it, looked at our tags, and went "oh no... shew." Hahaha.  That was a new one for me and Elder Brown.  She shewed us like we were pigeons… She even did the little hand flick motion with it.  We did teach Candice and her whole family though and Bulu is still getting baptized this Saturday!  He has been interviewed and we are now working on the program.  That’s real exciting!

Lets answer mother's questions shall we?
The tsunami was fine.  It brought like 10 foot waves! No danger though.
I heard that you facebooked Sister Phillips, did you talk to that lady about the oils?  Get some! They are amazing!

Don't worry about sending the shirts I am ok for now.  I would like you to send me another pair of gym shorts though. Other than that, I think I am good.

That's funny about the Brazil return missionary.  I will probably be struggling with English too considering I am around people who speak “pigeon” all day, haha, which reminds me... 

PIGEON WORD OF THE DAY… is “Pau” which means End, Done, Over, Through.  If they were to ask me if I am “done” working, they would say "you pau?" HAHAHA

Well, I think that is all for today.  Oh I almost forgot, thank you for all the pictures!  Loved them!  Tell Bronson he is looking pretty cut and also pretty scary with that shiner.  I love that you sent me a pic of Ty's car too!  That was the best. It was nice to see the dogs, I really miss those guys. 

Good luck with real estate.  I love you very much… and for whoever else reads this good luck with whatever you are doing at this point in time.  And don't be afraid to write me!
Hopefully I will have some better news to share next week.

Mahalo.Elder Pincock

No comments:

Post a Comment