1Nephi 3:7 And it came to pass that I, Nephi, said unto my father: I will go and do the things which the Lord hath commanded, for I know that the Lord giveth no commandements unto the children of men, save he shall prepare a way for them that they may accomplish the thing which he commandeth them.

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

ALOOOOOHAAAAAA!!!


So apparently I was supposed to see the Savage family here in Hawaii after all haha. We were just walking around in Walmart and they came around the corner and saw me. I didn't recognize them for a second. What are the odds that I would find them in the same place in Walmart at the same time in Mililani Hawaii. But don't worry it didn't trunk me out too much. They're awesome. It was really good to see them.  

So this week has been pretty good although I sprained my ankle so I have been dealing with that. It was weird we were playing soccer and I was trying to take it from Elder Brough and I ended up rolling it... I was really mad because instantly I knew it wasn't okay, but went ahead and jumped up and told myself to walk it off and maybe it would miraculously heal itself. I took a lap around the church and when got back it looked like somebody put a golf ball in my ankle. It was weird looking. Then I just iced it and it was fine the rest of the day. I still had the brace from the last time so I am using that. It was fine until yesterday when it started turning black and blue. It's funny because it doesn't hurt really to walk on it but it looks nasty.  

Elder Kibaimoa got off safely. He is in Kauai! That's the last island on my list,and Elder Gardner is there too. My new companion is Alex Earl from West Jordan. He is awesome. We get along really good. He is kind of quiet but he's a cool guy. We haven't really explored the island that much. We are like in the middle so there is not much exploring. We did go to the Temple a little while ago. That was cool. Laie is really nice. We get to go once a quarter, which better than twice a year like it used to be. I haven't been to the Polynesian Culture Center yet. I'll probably just wait until the end of my mission. (which is less than 8 months... whoa...) Thanks for reminding me that everyone is coming home! haha just kidding. That's funny about Jeremy. Tell him to email me about his home life now haha.

I'm trying my best lately to eat healthy, haha it's kind of tough but I have lost like 3 lbs! Score one for this guy.

 Not much new things to talk about. We are just still trying to get this place moving. I'm still trying to get to know everyone and Elder Earl has only been here for like 4 days so we are both kind of in the same boat. The wards here are awesome they just need to get excited about missionary work.

 Well I love you guys. Thanks for everything. I can't tell you how grateful I am for the support from home and for all your prayers.

Elder Pincock

No comments:

Post a Comment