1Nephi 3:7 And it came to pass that I, Nephi, said unto my father: I will go and do the things which the Lord hath commanded, for I know that the Lord giveth no commandements unto the children of men, save he shall prepare a way for them that they may accomplish the thing which he commandeth them.

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Aloha From Mililani Zone!

Hey, how's it going?  I'm doing pretty good.  Elder Earl is awesome. He is kind of a somber guy and is a really good missionary. We didn't go to the same elementary,  I guess.  haha


We were able to find a couple new people to teach. One actually has a baptism date for May 26.  She pretty much knows the church is true. She even reads the Book of Mormon all the time. She has a family member holding her back. He is kind of against organized religion so we just need to work with him. One problem seems to be that he isn't the biggest fan of us. We'll figure it out though.


I'm trying to learn the area still haha and I still don't know many people but I think Elder Earl and I are finally getting to know some of them. Our Apartment is really nice but it's small. It is in a complex (which was weird at first) and it is just a studio apt. But it's ok because we don't spend much time there anyway. We didn't have to move but they just switched up whose in what district. My district is now kind of spread out, haha.


Well things are going well here. I think the work is looking up for Mililani zone. This is usually the zone that is tough because it's so slow but now we are all kind of sick of that. We are all working super hard to find 2 new investigators a week, get at least 10 oyms a day (easy) and get one new investigator with a baptism date every week. This is something that President has promised us will help "move the needle".  We have seen a lot of success so far. I'm pretty excited!


Jam sent me picture of her wedding today, haha. That was way weird. Tiarra is moving to Logan, I think. She hasn't really contacted me in almost a year so.... I don't know what's up with her too much.


I forgot about the mother's day talk thing, haha, that was really funny.

I remember hiking up that hill, haha, you still do that?

Well, that is pretty much it I think for this week.
Love you guys. I'll be talking to you in about two weeks!


Elder Pincock

No comments:

Post a Comment