1Nephi 3:7 And it came to pass that I, Nephi, said unto my father: I will go and do the things which the Lord hath commanded, for I know that the Lord giveth no commandements unto the children of men, save he shall prepare a way for them that they may accomplish the thing which he commandeth them.

Monday, January 17, 2011

My Snowboarding Companion

Have the craziest story!!!! And I almost forgot! My companion Elder Gardner was just getting to know me when we were on our way back from the airport and we got to talking about snowboarding. We both really like it but he was telling me about a huge wreck he had where he crashed on jump and some kid came flying off the jump after him and hit him in the neck with his snowboard and cut it wide open! SSSSSSAAAAAAAAMMMMMM it was Sam when he broke his arm! So insane! Me and Sam were wondering if the guy was dead and now he is my companion!

1 comment:

  1. WHOA! That's a crazy story!! Glad Sam and your companion are both ok! :)

    ReplyDelete