1Nephi 3:7 And it came to pass that I, Nephi, said unto my father: I will go and do the things which the Lord hath commanded, for I know that the Lord giveth no commandements unto the children of men, save he shall prepare a way for them that they may accomplish the thing which he commandeth them.

Monday, February 21, 2011

My Companion is being Transferred Off Island...

Elder Gardner is being transferred! He is going off island somewhere we don't know where yet.  I am going to have to take over this huge area! holy crap!  I really really hope my next companion knows what he is doing, haha, I guess we'll see on Wednesday.
Well everything is going well! This week we had 21 lessons! Woohoo! Not as much as last time but still good. 
Well our investigator I told you about in my last letter is still doing awesome, she even takes notes in our lessons! Her niece, is also doing awesome! She even came to church. We didn't think she would even be there because her mom doesn't want her to change religions.  It is so sad that Elder Gardner is leaving when we have 5 people with a baptism date and they just yank him out of here? Well at least he got to see the little 9 yr old be baptized on Valentines Day, which went really well. Me and Elder Gardner were the witnesses and we helped confirm her yesterday. That was kind of cool. It is still a little weird for me to know that I can participate in those kinds of things. It's awesome.
Oh, hey thanks mom and friends for the all the Valentines letters. They were Great!  Oh and thank you for not sending food, haha, I figured out that I'm not allowed to use the music on Insanity but it's ok I still like it.  I am just starting on the 2nd protein powder. I just opened it today. Did you send another one? Maybe I'll have to start having two a day, haha, I'm getting huge by the way, haha, mostly fat though maybe one day I'll look like Bishop Oyama, haha.
Cooperellie, huh? haha that's good.  I look forward to your pictures and whatnot.  I miss my dogs so much.  When I go on exchanges, the other elders live at a members house who has labs and they remind me of Max. Just so much personality, I miss him a lot. How is Jessie doing? Is she still chuggin around with her bad joints?
That's funny what you said about learning a lot when you have to teach something because that's exactly how I feel. You learn so much faster and so much more when you teach something. 
Sorry this email is kind of a short one but I love everyone and love to hear how you all are doing.  Yesterday in church we started singing love at home and it pretty much took all I had to not cry my eyes out because I am so thankful for the love that has always been in our home.  I'm also thankful for the friends I have who give me so much support thank you all! But now I shall depart.  I bid thee adieu.
Elder Justin Pincock

No comments:

Post a Comment