1Nephi 3:7 And it came to pass that I, Nephi, said unto my father: I will go and do the things which the Lord hath commanded, for I know that the Lord giveth no commandements unto the children of men, save he shall prepare a way for them that they may accomplish the thing which he commandeth them.

Thursday, May 24, 2012


Ok so today I will just write a quick one. This week we had mission tour.  That's where a General Authority comes and speaks to us. We got to go to Laie again and see the temple. It's so pretty. Elder Wilson came and talked to us. He talked in General Conference this year about Priesthood and correcting his wife's driving. It was awesome, of course. He talked to us about our attitude. Keeping it happy and looking on the bright side of things. He also talked a lot about not leaving the commitments we leave with people to chance. We need to follow up and be there for them every step of the way.  One of our investigators won't be baptized this week. I'm pretty bummed about that. She hasn't talked to her husband about it so she never got the ok to move forward.  Hopefully, we can set another date with her. She is super solid though. She even offered to have a calling in church and she prays all the time and reads all the time. Why are men stubborn… it gets tiring when the father or husband comes between a wife or kids baptism.  It;s all good though, The Lord knows what’s going on so we are going to put it in his hands by fasting next Sunday as a ward council.


Tell dad I am doing really good at writing in my journal. I have only missed like 2 days because I wasn't at my own home. I'm really trying to figure out what I am lacking lately. I just feel like I haven't been living up to my full potential so I am praying and seeking what I need to improve on. I'm open to suggestions, haha.


Well that is about it. Love you.
Elder Pincock

No comments:

Post a Comment