1Nephi 3:7 And it came to pass that I, Nephi, said unto my father: I will go and do the things which the Lord hath commanded, for I know that the Lord giveth no commandements unto the children of men, save he shall prepare a way for them that they may accomplish the thing which he commandeth them.

Monday, May 9, 2011

Happy Mother's Day Again!

Oh man, that was awesome yesterday!  It was so good to hear all of you!  We tried to have personal study afterwards... yeah right! Haha… that definitely didn't work.  This might be a short email because I kind of told you everything yesterday but today has been a pretty awesome Pday.  We went fishing with a guy named Brother Franko from Keaau ward, he was awesome.  I caught one, the first cast! Haha and then later I caught an eel! I took pictures so I will try to send those today.  I'm not sure if I will have time because we are still in Hilo today. 

Well, the work is going good, still a little slow but we continue to work on it.  The people we are working with are still doing well.  It is one of their daughter's birthday today so we might drop by and say Hi.  There were 2 of their family members that came to church yesterday even though one of the others was sick.  I was really happy!  They came with Kalu Oyama, our Ka'u Mother, haha They loved her cookies.  Have you guys ever had cake cookies?  They are sooo good.  Elder Brown showed me them.  They are just cake mixes but made into cookies.  Maybe you should look it up, haha. 

This could be my last week and a half here.  That's kind of sad.  Like I keep telling you I love Ka'u.  It is definitely hard to work in but that's what I'm here for, right? I don't think Elder Brown likes it as much as I do and that is a little hard because this place is like my home now.  Maybe he just doesn't understand. 

It's really weird to think that this time in Elder Gardner's mission (first comp) he was about to start training me, haha. That blows my mind because I often wonder if I could handle that... Haha

That would be way funny if I was sent to the area where Bronson's friends are.  Well, I'm not really sure what else to talk about. 

I love you all and I pray for you all.  The church is true and there is no way that it couldn't be.  I'm so grateful to have family and friends like I have.  

Don't be afraid to send me letters.  Oh and music :)

Elder Justin Pincock 

No comments:

Post a Comment