1Nephi 3:7 And it came to pass that I, Nephi, said unto my father: I will go and do the things which the Lord hath commanded, for I know that the Lord giveth no commandements unto the children of men, save he shall prepare a way for them that they may accomplish the thing which he commandeth them.

Monday, July 11, 2011

Interesting Week...

Hey everyone, once again it was nice hearing from all of you.  Super jealous of the Cali Oceanside trip, especially Dad renting a Camaro! ... ugh... but Cool!   Pretty neat about the Samoan culture thing, I don't know many Samoans here but there are a lot of Tongans. 
Thanks for sending that picture of the “UP” house in Herriman, it is crazy!  That pretty much made my day!  I can't wait to see it. 

Now for answers to a few questions…
·         I still haven't received my Ukelele yet, maybe it will come today though.
·         My companion is awesome and he is a super funny guy.  We work well together.  He is learning fast and will be great missionary.  I'm doing my best to teach him what I know but I, myself, am still learning.  We are doing pretty well though.
·         Our 4th of July was awesome!  We had a BBQ with a bunch of the Elders from the zone (all except 4) and a couple members from the Pukalani ward.  Then after The BBQ all the missionaries slept at our pad, haha.  There were like 10 people in that little building.  It was probably the most fun night of my mission.  We didn’t have any fireworks though, super lame.
·         We had a very interesting experience and it was such a testimony builder for me and helped me to be so much more thankful for the priesthood and the comfort that comes from these priesthood blessings. 
Well it’s a short email again but Makawao is doing great.  We have a lot of potential for investigators this week.  Hopefully we will have some success with these new people.  I love this Gospel and I love my mission.  Thanks everyone for your support. 
Elder Pincock   

No comments:

Post a Comment