1Nephi 3:7 And it came to pass that I, Nephi, said unto my father: I will go and do the things which the Lord hath commanded, for I know that the Lord giveth no commandements unto the children of men, save he shall prepare a way for them that they may accomplish the thing which he commandeth them.

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Training Week 1 and Happy 4th of July!

Wow sounds like a good week at home!  Woohoo! It's so interesting because while I'm on my mission, and I pray for stuff, they just seem to happen! That's so awesome.  This email is a little short though because I had a few emails to reply to, haha!

I received the protein package but not the ukelele yet. We are having a BBQ today at our pad, Pulehu Chapel.  Those cd's would be awesome, I will look forward to that!

It has been a pretty good week, but probably the weirdest week of my mission... I am training a new missionary comp for one, which is going pretty good. He did have a tough time on the third day after tracting.  I had to build him back up and then I took him to some of the member's houses so he could see people who actually like us, haha.  He is awesome though.  His name is Elder Workman from Lancaster, California.  Oh and guess how tall he is...  6'8"!  I thought Elder Brown in Ka’u towered over me at 6’5 but now we are at a new high! haha  I am so short! We kick at basketball though!  Elder Workman is awesome and loves to work, and we are trying our hardest to be obedient along with Elder Allen, so that's real good. 

We did kinda have a slow week.  One of our investigator’s has now pushed back to being baptized til at the end of the month sometime and is pretty much our only investigator who is progressing at the moment.  We are trying to find new ones.  This week will be better.

Happy 4th of July!

Love you so much.

Elder Pincock

No comments:

Post a Comment