1Nephi 3:7 And it came to pass that I, Nephi, said unto my father: I will go and do the things which the Lord hath commanded, for I know that the Lord giveth no commandements unto the children of men, save he shall prepare a way for them that they may accomplish the thing which he commandeth them.

Saturday, July 2, 2011

6 MONTHS FOR ME NOW!

Hey sounds like a pretty crazy week.  Happy Father's day!  This week has been kind of slow.  Our investigator pool is still dwindling. Joe is supposed to be baptized this week and he asked me to baptize him! Of course his name is like a paragraph so wish me luck with that.  He is solid though.  He will be an awesome member, we recently figured out that his dad isn't a member!  We thought he was this whole time.  Maybe he will want to be baptized too!  That would be awesome because then Joe would have some more support from home.  We have been working hard to try and find new people to teach but nothing is really happening.  No one in our ward has been giving us referrals so we are just doing a lot of tracting which hasn’t really given us work but that's ok.  I don't mind tracting but Elder Tiakia hates it.  That guy would have died in Ka'u haha.  He is struggling with a few things and likes to tell me how to do everything.  He even tries to tell me what to eat for lunch…haha…But it's all good.  We talk about being obedient all the time and I tell him that  I continue to be obedient because I have seen the blessings that come from it.

Now for your questions…
My comp has only been out a month and a half more than me and has been on Maui for like 3 months.

I don't live inside Pulehu Chapel but I live in the little building next to it.

The other elders that live there are Elder Jacob Austin, our district leader from Irvine CA, he has been out for over a year and a half now and Elder Kole Allen from Kaysville UT. He has been out for 2 transfers now so 3 months.

I do see my MTC Buds a lot.  Mostly on Pday and District Meeting so at least twice a week.  They are awesome.

Thanks for the packages.  I got the CDs but not the other one yet.  I dont' have any CDs I really want yet but I will let you know.  Those ones you gave me are way cool.
 
Well it was great hearing from you this week.  Love you all and I am so grateful for the support from all of you.  I love being here and I have noticed that I like it more and more every week.  It is flying by now.  I so grateful for this Gospel and for the opportunity I have to serve my Heavenly Father.
 
I love you guys.

Elder Justin Pincock

No comments:

Post a Comment