1Nephi 3:7 And it came to pass that I, Nephi, said unto my father: I will go and do the things which the Lord hath commanded, for I know that the Lord giveth no commandements unto the children of men, save he shall prepare a way for them that they may accomplish the thing which he commandeth them.

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Hey family how's it?  Sounds like things are going well.  I'm pretty sure I say that every time.  I guess that's a good thing though.  I really love hearing from all of you.  You guys have gone on so many trips without me, haha. 

We went into a members house the other day and he was playing a bunch of old country music and it made me really want to go break a mule, haha.  It was way good.  Me and Elder Workman started singing the song at the same time and we both looked at each other like what the heck?  He is pretty much a hick and doesn't quite know how much of a hick I am too! haha  I do miss my dog all the time, (don't worry I miss you guys a ton too haha) I can just picture Max being super stoked about running in circles in the round corral with the mule I am training.  Its HIGHLAND FLING ALREADY!? HOLY COW!  I can’t believe it is August...  There is only one week left in this transfer!  I don't want to leave Maui! I don’t think I will though. 

Well this week has gone pretty good.  It of course went by really fast.  I feel like I was just emailing you like yesterday.  But we had another mini missionary with us.  He was really smart.  I will send pictures soon of all this stuff I talk about.  There is a really funny video of too. haha

We had a baptism yesterday! Joe is finally Baptized!  And I only had to do it once! Ha!  He even had a really long name too!  There is 9 names in it!  WOW! There's like 5 different countries in that name.  Other than that it was a pretty normal week.  We are still working with another investigator too and trying to help her go forward with a baptismal date but now she might be moving so we couldn't really set one. I think she would have set one if she wasn't.  Bummer!
 
I heard from Andrew.  He seems to be doing well.  I told him how I was getting so chubby and he was like I have the total opposite issue.  I'm as skinny as I have ever been, haha.  I'm not gonna lie, I'm kind of jealous. 

Well sorry it's a little short this week.  Love you all.  Elder Pincock

No comments:

Post a Comment