1Nephi 3:7 And it came to pass that I, Nephi, said unto my father: I will go and do the things which the Lord hath commanded, for I know that the Lord giveth no commandements unto the children of men, save he shall prepare a way for them that they may accomplish the thing which he commandeth them.

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Still in Maui another 6 Weeks and I Love it!!

Still in Maui!  AAAWWWHH YEAH!  haha Our whole pad stayed…Elder Workman, Elder Allen and Elder Savage.  I'm stoked.  I really need to send my camera card home, it's been a while.  There are so many pictures and videos you guys have to see.  I love Maui!  I did finally receive my Ukelele!  Thanks!
This week was a pretty good week.  Once again it feels like I was just writing you. Time is going by so fast!  Our investigator pool is still kinda low. Although, I don't know if I told you but one of our investigators just up and moved and didn't tell us where she moved to.  Well, good news…she called us!  Woohoo! She was like "did you forget me?" I was like YOU MOVED, haha, but we haven't been able to get over there to teach her yet.  We are going to teach her the word of wisdom and then we will talk with her about the baptism invitation…we tried really hard last time but she didn't know when or where she would be moving, but now we got all that taken care of.  Hopefully everything goes well with her.  Joe is still a solid new member.  He is supposed to receive the priesthood next week. 
Hey that's awesome about Jared's mission call.  We have an investigator from Argentina!  Her name is Maria.  I'm sure you have heard me talk about her before. 
We had another Mini Missionary with us on Friday to Sunday, except he definitely wasn't mini in size.  He was one of the biggest Tongan guys ever and a pretty cool.  It is a little hard at times though because I am pretty much with 2 greenies and helping them stay on track doing what we should, which is all great except if the other elders don’t study or get up on time and that makes it kinda hard.  It feels like I have to be the bad guy sometimes and that gets a little stressful.  It's alright though I really enjoy serving with these elders.   I feel like I have known them forever when really it has only been like 3-4 months. 
This is going to be another short email.  I do the same thing like you were saying mom, I think of things to write after I get done emailing and plus today I had 17 emails to respond to so if I think of something else cool to say I will send you another one later because we have to go now but I need to come back in a while with Elder Savage.
Love you All! 
Elder Pincock

No comments:

Post a Comment