1Nephi 3:7 And it came to pass that I, Nephi, said unto my father: I will go and do the things which the Lord hath commanded, for I know that the Lord giveth no commandements unto the children of men, save he shall prepare a way for them that they may accomplish the thing which he commandeth them.

Monday, October 24, 2011

Successful Week in Molokai!

Hey everyone!  Sounds like a pretty good week for you guys.  It sounds like a crazy fun show you saw with Vanessa, haha. Oh and I'm glad that all of you made it back from the Thriller show okay, trax can be kinda sketchy at night.  I kinda always liked it though, haha, because strange people are sometimes funny, it's that simple. 

This week was another awesome week!  I think I say that every time now but I'm cool with that.  We had another baptism and she did awesome and is really smart.  She is only 9 and it was cool because her mom was saying that she wanted to get back into church but just didn't know how and didn't know if she was allowed, and this helped her come back and be able to feel the spirit again.  Hopefully, her mom’s boyfriend, who is not a member felt the spirit too and decides to join us.  That would be the best.  They are an awesome family.  We taught a ton of lessons this week too.  I think like 23 or something.  I hope that doesn't sound like I am bragging but I'm just stoked about it! 

The zone leaders came to our pad this weekend to check up on us.  Elder Gardner, of course, came with us and Elder Toki went with the other elders.  We had a pretty good time.  We also figured out that Elder Toki is slightly crazy.  We were all messing around for exercise in the morning on rip sticks and whatnot.  We were just going down the driveway and stuff and then we look over and Elder Toki is bombing down the hill that we live on.  Which is like 1/4 mile long and is super steep has a highway at the bottom...  not the best idea he has ever had...  We were all freaking out.  I thought he was gonna a die.  A car started backing out and it missed in by like a foot.  But then, going like 20 miles an hour, he hit the lip at the end of the road, flew across and landed on the highway and then slid the rest of the way.  Luckily there were no cars or he would have been destroyed.  His leg was pretty messed up though.  Like half of his calf was a raspberry...  is was pretty nasty looking. 

Well, we are not doing anything too special today, although we might go fishing for a little while.  That's pretty cool.  This upcoming week is the last week of the transfer... Wow!  I will hit a year end of next transfer!  Crazy!  It’s gonna be a good week though, we are going to have another baptism.  Another 9 year old kid.  He is awesome little guy.

Well that's about it.  Love you guys.  Wish you guys could experience Molokai.  It's the best. 

Elder Pincock

No comments:

Post a Comment