1Nephi 3:7 And it came to pass that I, Nephi, said unto my father: I will go and do the things which the Lord hath commanded, for I know that the Lord giveth no commandements unto the children of men, save he shall prepare a way for them that they may accomplish the thing which he commandeth them.

Monday, August 20, 2012

7 new investigators in 1 week!

June 18, 2012

Hey everyone. Dad’s a high priest now! WHOOOAAA! He looks really fit in that picture with g-pa in it. Tell Dad and grandpa i said happy fathers day!  It sounds like a good week at girls camp mom.  thank you for the package and i don't think i need vitamins because we found a 24 hour in our area that has them so no worries there.  now that you mention it though i do need some sunglasses haha  And if you are wondering why i have been using by debit card so much it is because my jp morgan card isn't working for some reason so i just need to figure that out.  Please hide those shirts that i send home haha i want to have them when i get home.  Transfers are in 2 weeks already!  Whoa!  4 transfers left...  I've noticed that when you get to about 18 months people ask you more often how much longer you have left haha i don't know why. 
So you are going to meet Elder Gardner that's pretty cool.  I can't believe he is going home so soon.  He's probably loving Kaua'i though.
Well this week has been crazy!  We found 7 new investigators!  That's the most that i have ever found in one week.  And we also have one of them a baptism date.  She is 10 and her dad isn't a member either so hopefully he will listen to the lessons as well.  I was so stoked!  This week has been super good.  Mililani Ward counsel is catching on to the 15 names list thing.  Hopefully they will get that moving in these upcoming weeks.  Waipiolani ward still isn't really moving forward so we still be working on that.  To top off the week we went to the temple today.  That's always refreshing.  I love The Lai'e Temple.  I can't wait for you guys to come with me.  Well  It's short again but that about sums up my week haha.  I love you guys.  I love this work.  I will talk to you guys later
 
Elder Pincock

No comments:

Post a Comment