1Nephi 3:7 And it came to pass that I, Nephi, said unto my father: I will go and do the things which the Lord hath commanded, for I know that the Lord giveth no commandements unto the children of men, save he shall prepare a way for them that they may accomplish the thing which he commandeth them.

Monday, August 20, 2012

I am a child of God who is here to do great things

June 2, 2012

Sorry, I accidentally sent that last email too early. Wow thanks for that message mom. That was really helpful. That goes along with what I have been thinking about for this passed week. I have been thinking of how I have changed on my mission and hoping i am where i am supposed to be as far as improvements haha and I was thinking of the limits i used to put on myself before. I would forget my potential and just say "oh i can't do that" or "i have never done it that way." or "I don't like you because you do things different." I would forget the fact that i am a child of God who is here to do great things. People say all the time that they don't want to join the church or be active in the church because of the limitations that come with it. That is totally wrong. God doesn't limit anyone. We only put up imaginary walls that Satan makes us think are unbreakable. But we forget that through the power of God we can not only break walls but flatten mountains. It doesn't matter what lies ahead of you because God already made the plan for you to get through it. It's not usually easy but if it was then there would be no point in doing it. It's just about finding the strength that our Heavenly Father has already given you regardless if you know it or not. So that's my little spiritual thought for the day.

Thank you for the package. I loved it. especially that bookmark haha. coolest thing ever. I also recently figured out that my companion is deathly afraid of dinosaurs and so i periodically charge him screeching like a raptor and he freaks out and runs. That's when i start laughing really hard, haha. He is so funny. I do need some apex vitamins though. I found the protein (out of our zone so i can't go back) but they didn't have the vitamins. those would be nice.  dont' worry i sent one. Hey I'm sending your mothers day package today. sorry it took so long. oh and also i sent that last package you received when i left molokai haha that took a really long time

It's still not real to me that skye is going to have a baby right after i get home. Weird. Is she growing yet? let me know when that happens haha. Man i can't wait to see they're new place too. sounds like a pretty cool place.

Well the work here is going good. Nothing really new this week. This transfer is going to be awesome though. We have a really good zone. I'm not really sure if i want to go to school right off the bat or not. right now i'm thinking no but we will see. Man sounds like everyone is doing good. Thats always good to hear. Well once again a short email. Love you guys.

Elder pincock

P.S. 6 months... kind of scary

No comments:

Post a Comment